Have you ever looked into a mirror and wanted to change something about yourself. If so, you are not alone. Many individuals suffer from self-esteem issues from nothing more than a chipped tooth, or a discolored incisor. Thankfully, modern technology and the advent of dental veneers, has allowed a chance for most oral defects, no matter how small or large, to be fixed. Dental veneers are a great way to conceal a defect, and give you the smile you always wanted.
Benefits for veneers are far ranging:
– They consist of extremely thin, yet extremely durable shells that are bonded onto the front of your teeth.
– They have a natural-looking surface.
– They can even be custom designed to color match your teeth.
– They are custom-crafted for each individual tooth.
– They can correct flaws in your smile, such as slightly misaligned, stained, discolored, cracked, or chipped teeth.
– They can last 5-15 years when properly cared for.
– They are strong, durable and long-lasting.
– They can be stained, but it is much harder to do so.
– Less tooth enamel needs to be removed than with a crown or cap.
– When done correctly by a licensed professional, they are near-impossible to notice.
Artistic Dentistry wants to help you achieve your perfect smile. If you have any questions, please contact us at 480.827.1234, or visit our office in Mesa, Arizona. Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful day!